Tuesday, December 13, 2005

★★★ PERSPECTIVE ★★★

"To build a fighter, you must first strip them of everything they thought they once knew.
~ Million Dollar Baby
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
People often ask me: “How do you do it?” 

I recently had an epiphany that the cause of my illness DID NOT matter.  Most chronically-ill patients do not know the cause of their illnesses (e.g., epilepsy, Parkinson’s, most cancers, Lupus, Alzheimer’s, MS...).  There is nothing really special about us... the only difference is ours has a s#itty name.  So, I stopped calling it *that*, because if you subscribe to *their* terms then you play by *their* rules.  www.vtcfids.org/whywelose.html 
NON HIV AIDS is the name of my illness.
Knowing causation will not make you better or worse.  It doesn't matter.  Your treatment options will not be any different, even if you know "the cause" {just ask the Lymies, if they get better treatment}. When I have symptoms, I do not even try to convince anyone of them -- not even my doctor.  I JUST STATE THEM AS A FACT.  Because when someone says that they have a headache, you don't argue them they don't.  I don't need validation from anyone (or any test) to prove that my symptoms are real.  And, it's really not my problem that you cannot see my damaged immune system.

I STOPPED SEEKING VALIDATION OF CAUSE.
★ I BELIEVE IN MYSELF.
★ THERE IS NO ONE CAUSE OF ANYTHING.
★ GOV'T ALREADY KNOWS THE CAUSES OF EVERYTHING.

We live in the wealthiest, most prosperous, countries in the world.... You cannot naively believe otherwise. Can you? It's because they MAN-ufactured (and patented) them. 

It is unlikely that I will be systemically-diagnosed (in a clinical setting) in my lifetime, as it takes decades to manufacture and patent diagnostic tests.  It would have to come from private funding, because the government will never fund research that self-incriminates them.

Once I accepted all these things, HUGE relief followed. 

And if you can get your body out of "fight-mode," you will undoubtedly experience physical improvement -- from pure relaxation.  Mind:Body connection is a powerful, undeniable phenomenon.  Your stress levels (which are undoubtedly spiking) will decrease, and the associated decline in your cortisol production will stop uprooting/reactivating all those *previously-dormant* microbes in your body (e.g., EBV, HHV6).

Once relaxed, it actually becomes *fun* to research (because that's what smart people do), but it’s totally irrelevant to one's health or wellness.
I no longer fight for me.  If people choose not to listen to me, I say to myself: "oh well, it's their blood supply. I'll try later."

I've already got “IT,” so it doesn't really matter.  I actively work with scientists all-over-the-world, so that I can help the next persons' not get the combination of "ITs" I've got. 

What people need to understand is that what cause(s) cancer in one person, causes MS in the next, which causes heart attack, autism, or Alzheimer's in the next(s).

It all depends on:
 
1) your age at onset
2) your genetic predisposition 
3) portal of entry
4) previously dorminant microbes that got uprooted (e.g., EBV, HHV6)
5) your environment
6) lifestyle and diet, etc. 

And if you don't have a gene to activate any of it, you are not going to get sick at all. 

Pathogen(s) + Gene = Disease 

Plug + Socket = Light  

What causes Light: Plug or Socket?   

BOTH --> There is no ONE cause of light, just as there is no ONE cause of disease. 

Take lung cancer, for example, I can think of 4 causes just off the top of my head.
One of best things I ever do is to get off-the-internet.  People out here are C-R-A-Z-Y (many are paid Big Pharma & government trolls), and majority of CFSers' have legitimate, undiagnosed brain damage too.  As simple MRIs would objectively prove, we are a brain-damaged bunch.  Anytime you spend time in rooms chuck-full of chronically ill/brain damaged people (tangible or virtual), they will bring you DOWN... down... d.o.w.n.

REPEAT AFTER ME:

"INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER
AGAIN AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS."

~ Einstein  

For the most part, I have officially declared the "CFS" community --> INSANE.  It does same ol' things, decade-after-decade, banging their head-against-the-wall.  For example, why do people keep calling their illness "C," "F," or "S" --- when they know full-well it's not?  People never change their behavior.  It's heart-wrenching just to witness this insanity.

Stop following government-funded science (i.e., an oxymoron).  I read medical/ immunology/AIDS books instead.  I started watching all the non-fiction medical documentaries at the library.  

VITAMIN D: I made it a priority to get sunlight every day.  Vitamin D is crucial to your life (THINK --> plant).  Get to an ocean, if you can, as the alkalinity of the salt air/water will increase your pH level making you instantly feel better. (THINK --> 6th grade science w/ the little white test strips.  You can buy strips at any health food store, and test your pH daily.  Target pH = 7.4).

It took me traveling ~4,000 miles across-the-pond to a meeting facilitated by a soon-to-be-Nobel Prize winning scientist (liaised by the United Nations) for it to hit me, who cared --> THEY WERE ALL BACK AT HOME!.  THE WORLD DOES NOT CARE.  It is just a sad, fact-of-life that people do not care until they are touched by a cause.

Stop chasing a ‘magic pill’.  I eventually came to appreciate that: 1) food is medicine, and 2) drugs are just chemicals.  I radically altered my food consumption to an alkaline pH diet, ridding all processed foods (and Teflon pans).  


Join a dozen health/wellness e*newsletters. E.g., http://naturalsociety.com/papaya-leaf-extract-is-a-powerful-cancer-fighter/ or www.prohealth.com

ANTI-OXIDANTS, hence their name, aim to rid the body of oxidative stress.  Oxidative-stress-to-the-body is the equivalent of what rust-is-to-metal.  If you can reduce your oxidative stress levels, your body will then have time to fight-off the pathogens all by itself --> THANK GOD!  GET ON ANTI-OXIDANTS!  http://doterra-aromatics.com/info/orac.html and http://nutrametrix.com/index.cfm?action=shopping.nGoShopProducts&prodID=1329784 and http://livestrong.com/article/464857-coq10-dosage-for-fibromyalgia/

Buy a water purification system, because tap water (no matter where you live) is like drinking poison.  You need to read the annual pamphlet your town sends to see just how many chemicals are in it (and that's just what gets disclosed)!  http://infowarsshop.com/-ProPur-Water-Filtration_c_53.html

Environment is key --> WiFi, cell phones, microwave ovens, plasma tv, etc. all generate radiation.  Rid them all, as best you can.  Keep them as far away from your body as possible.  Some of these electronics are probably the very root of your illness.  For example, every plant I have ever put in front of my plasma TV has died.  A coincidence?  I don't think so.  I don't watch tv anymore.  Why do you think so many people swear-by magnetic bracelets, necklaces, mattresses, etc.?  http://collective-evolution.com/2013/01/06/electromagnetic-fields-and-how-they-affect-our-health/


TOMORROW IS PROMISED TO NO ONE.  I had a baby brother who died; I had cancer as a teen; A friend died on a 9/11 flight, another now legally blind.  I remain chronically ill.  My days are short & slow, but I can walk, talk, type, eat, see, think, etc.  I do not have cancer (I smile each time I think of this -->  I am lucky.).

I accepted that as dysfunctional as U.S. healthcare is, it is better than most countries (as it's not nationalized, or in a tent).  Patients travel from all over the world to see my doctors.  I accepted that MD/RN's are employed by Big Pharma/Big Insurance, and work within the parameters of the same flawed system; Most of MD/RNs are getting screwed too.  I found that when I empathized with them (e.g., "I cannot believe the caseload they make you carry"), that I made many new advocates for myself.  Whenever I encounter exceptional care, I always write a *praise letter* to their employer.
Receiving healthcare, and trying to change-the-system are two separate endeavors.  You cannot change-the-system will you are engaging with it, so never comingle the two.
CBT was amazing.  My behavior and thinking needed serious alteration.  I used to be constantly let down by my false expectations of a logical, rationale system filled with humane people who cared.  Now, I have no expectations of anyone, except myself.  Years of meditation and yoga practice helped.  I say "The Serenity Prayer" A LOT.    http://cfsstraighttalk.blogspot.com/2005/08/serenity-prayer.html

It also helped the day when my psych asked:  "Why do you even come here?"  My reply, "So that my medical file proves that I do not have psych issue."  That was my last day.  ;)
CARPE DIEM, PEOPLE!
CAUSATION DOES NOT REALLY MATTER, AND ONCE YOU STOP SEARCHING FOR "IT" -- HOPEFULLY YOU'LL COME TO REALIZE -->
THERE IS NO ONE CAUSE OF ANYTHING!
 
MY FEDERAL TESTIMONY --> NON HIV AIDS
Washington, DC via conference call
5-minutes (starts @ Minute-0):

BACK TO HOME PAGE --> CLICK HERE